Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Welcome to the 2011/2012 School year!!!

First of all I would like to Say Congratulations to all the Graduates of the 2010/2011 School year!
Also I would like to say Congratulations to all the Summer 2011 Americorps Graduates!

Welcome all New & old members to the NMHU Media Arts Club! I hope everyone has a great year and we have lots of fun!

Today was our first meeting of the year and it turned out to pretty productive! Here is the over view:

  • Officers were elected and are listed to the left of the blog page. Congratulations to everyone!
  • Virginia(me:)) has gathered donations and will put together the raffles to be printed. 
  • Everyone will come up with a T-Shirt Design and we will select the best one(s) for printing. The designs need to be presented at the next meeting.
  • Everyone will think of a creative fundraiser to raise money! This will also be presented at the next meeting!
  • Kerry has submitted the Constitution & By-Laws to Margaret
  • One thing I forgot to mention - We need someone to represent the club at the club/organization meetings which, I believe, are held once a month. I will find out the dates and times and then post them. 
Note: I will no longer be posting on blogspot or facebook but don't worry our very new Secretary will be taking over! Everyone welcome our newest member of the club and newest Secretary Elizabeth!

Have a GREAT year everyone and see ya at the next meeting! This is Virginia signing off! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment